- Share with the app info (Currently supported by Google plus).
- Speed up in loading for Honeycomb and ICS devices
- Bug fixes
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Another update for the app has been released to Google Play with the below changes.
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
New version has been released to Google Play with following feature additions and changes.
- Added new action mark visible items as read in article list.
- Fixed rendering of right to left language text in article list.
- Bottom action bar is not visible in landscape mode. Actions are available in top bar instead.
- Preference to set article view to load in full screen.
- More adjustments for swipe sensitivity in preference.
- More UI tweaks/changes
- Bug fixes
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
A new version has just been released with new/user requested feature. Check it out in Google Play store.
- Indication of podcast attachment when navigating (article view) in full screen mode
- Fixed: hide share bar when going full screen in article view
- Swapped the locations of Refresh and Search actions.
- Preference to disable/enable toast notifications
Saturday, May 5, 2012
A new version with UI changes and new features has been released now. Here is the change log;
- UI redesign including GMail like action bar
- Full screen mode for article view - double tap to toggle full screen (PRO only)
- Visual indication of swiping in article list
- Animation for moving between articles in article view
- Support to save articles to Readability (install Readability app or credentials in preferences)
- Added Readability mobilizer
- Fix for interruption when Podcast Player or download runs for longer period.
- Many bug fixes
- And more